Dec 2019 community information sessions
Neoen will host two community drop-in sessions to explain the project and hear community input regarding the project and also the Scoping Requirements for the Environment Effects Statement prepared by DELWP. Team members and members from the DELWP Impact Assessment team will be available to talk about the project any time during the session hours:
- Wednesday 4 December, 2PM–7PM Portland Angling Club, Lee Breakwater Road, Portland
- Thursday 5 December, 2PM–7PM CFA Shed, North-Nelson Rd, Nelson
If you are unable to attend you can find a copy of the draft Scoping Requirements at https://www.planning.vic.gov.au/environment-assessment/browse-projects/projects/kentbruck-green-power-hub. They can also be viewed in person at the:
- State Library of Victoria
- Nelson Kiosk
- Glenelg Shire Council customer service offices in Portland and Heywood
- The Portland Library, 32 Bentinck Street Portland.
The draft Scoping Requirements are open for public comment until midnight on 20 December 2019.
Any comments received will be considered by DELWP during the finalisation of the Scoping Requirements and will be treated as public documents. Written comments can be posted to:
Impact Assessment Unit, Planning
Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
PO Box 500, EAST MELBOURNE VIC 8002
or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org